Tuesday 28 April 2015

April Favorites

1. HEELED SANDALS 
I have enough shoes... said no woman ever! Thanks to some fun collaborations, I was able to add some hot new heels to my collection. You've already seen me wearing one of my favorite new pair of heeled sandals here. More is coming up very soon.

2.  NAKED SKIN LIQUID MAKEUP FOUNDATION
 I bought this foundation by Urban Decay a few months ago in Strasbourg, and it has been my favorite ever since. It's so easy to apply. Not too oily but rather has the right amount of moisture for my dry skin. The tone is the exact one I need and blends perfectly with my skin color.  Seriously I am obsessed with this liquid foundation. I have tried a few in the past years infusing MAC, Lancôme and Chanel. But none was as good as the Naked Skin Liquid Makeup Foundation. Plus it's rather reasonably price - 30ml cost 34€. You need to try it out if you haven't! 

3. WILD WEST BURGER
I must admit I have been eating burgers way to much here in Berlin. But what can I say, Berlin has some of the bestest Burger Places! Chris and I recently discovered a cool little place in Kreuzberg called Wild West Burger and oh my gosh - this Burger was so incredibly delicious. And  those sweet potato fries...I could live on them! I had the Texas Burger, cause I love some avocado cream on my burger. So yummy.                                                                                                                  
4. LEATHER JACKET 
Ever since Edited.de sent over this badass leather jacket, I have been wearing it non stop. Seriously. I can't help it, but it goes with e v e r y t h i n g! They also sent me these beautiful leather espadrilless, as seen here. Perfect April weather gear (if it's not raining hehe)



5. GANT SS15
Some of my favorite striped items are from the coming GANT Summer collection. You know I love me some stripes in my wardrobe. I love to pair striped tops them with a good old ripped denim. Thanks Gant for stepping up my Breton Game this season! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig