Wednesday 8 April 2015

CHLOÉ

Need I say anything? These are indeed the shoes of my dreams (currently anyways hehe). The beautiful beige and black Chloé sandals are everything! I love their block heel which will give you  extra stability. They are so stunning in their mix of black and beige. I can't get enough of how  smooth the leather looks, and the golden buckle detail on the ankle just makes them the perfect allrounder. They are available at Anita Hass - I just can't get over them. I NEED THEM. Seriously, I might need to forget about a new apartment and invest in these babies instead no? Just kidding... or not?

DE: Diese wunderschönen Chloé Sandalen in beige und schwarz habe es mit total angetan. Der Preis übersteigt zwar mehr als nur mein Budget, aber ich kann einfach nicht aufhören sie mir online bei Anita Hass anzuschauen. Man darf doch wohl noch träumen dürfen oder?
Photos via Anita Hass
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig