Wednesday 1 April 2015

Breton

Breton stripes are my go to 'print' you may say. I just can't do any season without them. Their versatility makes them wearable what ever time of the year, weather or occasion. They instantly give you that 'french chic'.
How to style them in anticipation of Spring and Summer? Well, I styled my striped top with a distressed jeans and my Stan Smith sneaker. I like the whole navy/blue color scheme going on here. The white accents (sneaker) as well as my camel coat with grey details just rounds up the whole look! What's your opinion on stripes snd how would you style this Spring and Summer must? 

I was wearing:
Asos Coat
s.Oliver Top (here)
s.Oliver Denim (here)
Stan Smith Sneaker
Modalu England Crossbody Bag (here)
Klaus Kobec Watch
H&M Fedora Hat

DE: Breton Streifen sind mein wardrobe staple, egal zu welcher Jahreszeit und eine gute Alternative für alle, die nicht auf übergroße Prints stehen. Ich persönlich, komme einfach nicht von ihnen los. Ich liebe es, sie in meinen Looks zu integrieren, sei es mit einer gestreiften Bluse oder einem Rock - Streifen gehen einfach immer! Als mich das liebe Team von  s.Oliver daher bat, einige Teile ihrer neuen Kollektion zu stylen, griff ich obligatorisch zum gestreiften Shirt. Dazu passt natürlich nichts besser als eine distressed Denim. Meine Stan Smith Sneaker hätten kein schöneres Outfit komplementieren können. 
P.S Mit der Fortsetzung auf diesen Artikel, gibt es hier auf Minnie Knows bald etwas neues zu sehen. Bleibt gespannt!

Ph. by Jules Villbrandt
In collaboration with s.Oliver. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

2 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig