Tuesday 14 April 2015

Leather Essentials

Leather jackets are another wardrobe staple everyone needs. This little baby was sent to me by Edited along with the most comfy Chanel-like two-toned espadrilles. This attire must be my favourite, stylish yet super comfy and practical. My cute YSL crossbody bag added the right amount of chicness to my otherwise quite casual look! 



I was wearing
Edited the Label Leather Jacket
Pavement Espadrilles 
Topshop Top
H&M Jeans
YSL Bag

DE: Eine coole Lederjacke ist ein weiteres Must-Have im Kleiderschrank jeder Frau, aber auch jedes Mannes. Meine wurde emir netterweise vom Online Shop Edited bereitgestellt. Dazu passend, erhielt ich diese Pavement Espadrilles, auch aus Leder, im Stil von Chanel. Dies ist einer meiner absoluten Lieblingslooks - stylisch und gemütlich und praktisch. Meine süße YSL Tasche gibt meinem sehr lässigen Look einen schicken Touch. Voila!
Ph. by Timelessmotives
In collaboration with Edited.de. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig