Wednesday 10 June 2015

Divota

Before I'm meeting my friends on Saturday to go camping in Rab, I thought I should spend a few days in Split to explore the city. It's my first time in Split (and Croatia for that matter) and I'm already in love.
If you know me, you will most certainly be aware of my love for old, ancient places. I love getting to know the history of a city, it's heritage and what it's been through. Split certainly has to offer more culture than I can 'get done' in a week. But first, let me show you my current habitat while here in Split. I'm staying at the most cosy Apartment Hotel Divota. It's located in the old town of the city. Super central and easy to reach from the airport. It's also just a short walk away from he main street which offers many shopping opportunities as well as restaurants and bars. I'm residing in the Superior Twin Studio - 303 which is a beautiful apartment with white interior,  located in the attic of the stone house - just my kind of apartment. But see for yourself!

DE: Bevor es für mich diesen Samstag zum Campen nach Rab geht, habe ich mir einige Tage frei genommen um Split zu erkunden. Ich bin zum ersten mal in dieser Stadt (und Kroatien im Allgemeinen), aber schon so verliebt in diese wunderschöne Stadt. Wer mich kennt, weiß, dass ich altertümliche Städte liebe. Die Geschichte einer Stadt fasziniert mich ungemein und Split scheint einiges zu bieten zu haben, was Kultur und Erbe angeht. Eine knappe Woche wird da wohl nicht ausreichen.  Bevor ich euch jedoch all das zeige, gibt es heute schon mal eine kleine 'Apartment Tour' meiner Unterkunft in Bildern. Ich wohne im Divota Apartment Hotel. Dieses wunderschöne Hotel befindet sich in der Altstadt Splits, also sehr zentral gelegen und vom Flughafen sehr gut erreichbar. Ich könnte nicht glücklicher mit er Location sein. Alle Hauptattraktionen sind in wenigen Minuten erreichbar, genauso wie Restaurants, Bars und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten. Ich nächtige im Superior Twin Studio - 303. Dieses schöne Apartment befindet sich in einem umfunktionierten Steinhaus. Von Außen antik, von Innen jedoch sehr modern. Der perfekte Mix. Seht selbst!
Ph. by Me
In collaboration with Divota Apartment Hotel. Photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

2 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig