Thursday 25 June 2015

Split Postcards

I just can not get over how beautiful Croatia was. I spent 5 days in Split before driving to Trogir and then further up north to Rab. We then spent a few days camping in Lopar, at Paradise Beach. I naturally took loads of photos - this country is simply stunning.
I wish I would have had more time to explore other cities and also do some island hopping, which everyone advised me to do. But time seems to run  much faster when you are on holiday. And before I knew it, I had to make my way to Trogir harbour for more traveling. I really hope you will enjoy the photos. This is only a small portion of what is to come of my Croatia Travel Diary. All photos were taken with my amazing OLYMPUS PEN Lite E-PL7.

DE: Ich kann einfach nicht fassen wie wunderschön Kroatien ist. Ich habe 5 wundervolle Tage in Split verbracht, bevor es dann nach Trogir und von dort weiter nördlich nach Rab ging. Mit der Fähre ging es zum Campen nach Lopar an den Paradise Beach.  Ich musste natürlich ganz viele Fotos machen, dieses Land ist einfach beeindruckend. Ich wünschte ich hätte noch länger dort bleiben können. Ich hätte gerne noch andere Städte gesehen und auch einige Inseln besucht. Leider vergeht die Zeit noch viel schneller wenn man im Urlaub ist. Ehe ich mich versah war mein Split Trip vorbei und es ging für mich zum Hafen in Trogir. Dies ist der erste Teil meines Kroatien Travel Diaries - viel Spaß beim anschauen. Alle Fotos habe ich mit meiner wundervollen OLYMPUS PEN Lite E-PL7.
All photos by myself
Share:

1 comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig