Sunday 7 June 2015

May Favorites

1. ACCESSORIES 
You can never go wrong with a classic watch. My current favorite one is the Chestnut Hvalen by Triwa. So classic and timeless. I love the contemporary design. It's actually unisex made of a gold plated case and mesh band. Such a versatile piece. You need to get yourself one. NOW!
2. FEDORA HATS
Summer's here which means it's hat season. Okay I have to admit I wear hats whatever season. But Summer has to be my favorite one for fedoras in particular. I like adding a classic fedora to any of my outfits, whether it's a classic or casual one.My favorite fedora (I've had it for almost3 years now) is this one from H&M. Get a similar one here


3. DRESSES
This habit is most probably also a result of the good weather we've been enjoying recently. I have started to ditch my trousers for dresses and skirts. This one was a particurlaly special one. My favorite evening dress is from Warehouse. I wore it to the wedding of my amazing friends in London recently. The shoes are Steve Madden and the bag is from Topshop.



4. SEAFOOD
I wish this could be a 'favorite' I could enjoy in Berlin, as much as I did in Spain. From octopus to prawns and mussels all kinds of seafood was simply delicious. We had the below dish at a restaurant just by the water called El Cangrejo Colorao. I seriously couldn't get enough of the seafood in Fuerteventura. Do you guys know of any good seafood restaurants in Berlin? Or even in Split, where I'm traveling the day after tomorrow?
5. PRINTS & FABRICS
You've seen one of the below favorites in my recent Fuerteventura article. We shot an editorial for C&A with talented photographer Lina Zangers and Farina of Novalanalove was kind enough to lend me the beautiful clutch. I simply adore the detailed fabric of it. Get a similar one here. The sandals are my second favorite item this Summer so far. The leopard print just got me! Get them here.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig