Thursday 4 June 2015

My Choice

I can't believe it's almost two weeks ago that I travelled to Fuerteventura. I miss the sun, the beach, amazing food and even the windy part of the trip a little. Luckily Berlin is feeling like summer too these days. Otherwise I would moaning even more now guys. Anyways, thinking back to my time with Styleranking and my blogger ladies, I just have to share these amazing beauty products with you. The sunscreen and moisturizer by Paula's Choice kept me good company in Fuerteventura.
The moisturizer was a great goodie because I have super dry skin and this moisturizer fights severe dryness as well as irritation. It relieves stubborn dryness with soothing antioxidants and locks in moisture by rebuilding skin’s protective barrier. I't' for all those of us with dry or very dry skin, for eczema-prone or reactive skin, for extra sensitive skin, redness and rosacea. It keeps your skin moisturized for more than 12 hours. Try it out! 

Beauty products & Accessories 
Paula's Choice Sunscreen (here)
Paula's Choice Moisturizer (here)
JustFab.de Slides (here)
Vintage Sunglasses (similar here)

DE: Meine Woche auf Fuerteventura ist jetzt schon fast zwei Wochen her. Wie schnell die Zeit doch vergeht. Ich vermisse die Sonne, den Strand, das tolle Essen und sogar den Wind (ein bisschen). Immerhin fühlt sich Berlin in letzter Zeit auch an wie Sommer, sonst würde ich hier noch viel mehr jammern müssen haha Außerdem bin ich ja auch ganz bald wieder verreist. Doch bevor es für mich wieder auf Reise geht, wollte ich heute mit euch ein Paar Beauty Essentials für den Sommer teilen, die Sonnencreme und den Moisturizer von Paula's Choice. Diese zwei Pflegeprodukte eignen sich perfekt für jeden bevorstehenden Sommerurlaub. Die Sonnencreme bietet perfekten Schutz für das Gesicht und den Körper und verleiht ein glattes Hautgefühl. Der Moisturizer eignet sich super für trockene und vor allem empfindliche Haut. Probiert sie am besten selbst mal aus.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig