Wednesday 12 July 2017

Berlin Fashion Week: Outfit Day 2

Hello gorgeous people! We are back in Berlin after some amazing couple of days in Barcelona with Audi Germany. We wished we could have stayed a little bit longer to explore the city, but maybe another time then. Before sharing my first Barcelona look, I wanted to share the second Berlin Fashion Week look with you today.
As I've told you before I wanted to opt for very comfortable looks this season including culottes, flats and oversized tops. This outfit combines all of the three mentioned pieces. I paired a wide culotte trouser featuring a fun print with a simple, white off-shoulder blouse. The piece I love most about this look is the oh so gorgeous Chloe Faye bag (thanks Eva for letting me borrow it hehe). The lovely flats I also styled with this outfit have been my go to ever since I received them. They are not only comfortable but in my opinion make any outfit stand out. What do you think? I'm really in love with this summer look that is not only about comfort but also about bright colors and the right accessories. like the stunning Gucci sunnies. I will most certainly also wear it in my free time. Would you?

I was wearing:




DE: Ihr Lieben, wir sind wieder zurück in Berlin. Unsere kurze Zeit in Barcelona mit Audi war sehr schön, aber leider wirklich zu kurz. Gerne wären wir noch eine paar Tage länger geblieben, um die Stadt zu erkunden. Das klappt aber hoffentlich ein anderes Mal. Bevor ich den ersten Look aus Barcelona hier veröffentliche, wollte ich heute mein zweites Outfit für die Berliner Modewoche mit euch teilen. Wie ich euch bereits im ersten Post zur Fashion Week erzählte, setze ich diese voll auf bequeme Outfits. Auch das heutige samt Culottes, schulterfreier Bluse und flachen Sandalen, steht für genau das: Stylischer Komfort. Mein echt bequemer Sommerlook ist jedoch nur komplett mit den richtigen Accessoires. Dazu zählt die wunderschöne Chloe Faye Tasche (danke Eva nochmal fürs Ausleihen hehe) und meine allerliebste Gucci Sonnenbrille! Wie gefällt euch das Outfit? Ich werde ihn auf jeden Fall auch im Alltag noch einmal tragen.
Ph. by Eva
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig