Thursday 6 July 2017

Berlin Fashion Week: Outfit Day 1

Hello loves! Checking in from the super busy, stressful and nerve wrecking yet also super fun Fashion Week here in Berlin. Today is my most chilled day with 'only' three appointments and one show.
I'm happy to be spending the morning with Chris at home having breakfast together followed by some work behind my desk before getting ready for the day. Today I mostly look forward to the Dorothee Schuhmacher show in the evening which you will be able to see via my Instagram Stories. So before leaving the house in a few I wanted to share my first look for this exciting week. I've been wearing flats all week so far and have to admit it was definitely the best decision. With all the running around in the city, hopping from meeting, to show and then to event, high heels would have been my death! So for my first look I completely went for comfort to the max. I wore the comfiest culottes from Monki paired with a striped off shoulder top and my super cute flats from Ego. I am also so in love with my new Agneel shoulder bag which complemented the outfit perfectly. This look really served me well during a hectic first day of Fashion Week. How do you like it?

Get The Look





DE: Hallo ihr Lieben! Ich melde mich wieder von der stressigen, verrückten, jedoch ser spaßigen Fashion Week hier in Berlin zurück. Heute ist der wohl ruhigste Tag dieser Woche. Ich konnte ausschlafen, mit Chris gemeinsam frühstücken und nun entspannt Emails beantworten und Beiträge vorbereiten. Nachher geht es dann zum ersten Termin, von insgesamt dreien und abends dann noch zur Dorothee Schuhmacher Show. Auf die freue ich mich schon sehr und werde euch wie immer über Instagram Stories mitnehmen. Bevor ich mich also für den Tag fertig mache, gibt es hier für euch meinen ersten Look der Berliner Fashion Week. Ich habe mich diese Saison bei all meinen Looks für komfortables Schuhwerk entschieden. Wenn man den ganzen Tag unterwegs ist und von Show zu Show, und von Termin zu Event rennen  muss, kann ich jedem flache Schuhe nur empfehlen. Im ersten Outfit für diese spannenden Woche trug ich daher tolle flache Sandalen zur weiten Culotte und einem schulterfreien Oberteil. Außerdem stylte ich dazu meine neue Handtasche von Agneel, die einfach traumhaft schön ist und wohl jedes Outfit perfekt abrundet. Mein gesamter Look sollte nicht nur stylisch aussehen, sondern vor allem auch bequem sein. Mission accomplished! Wie gefällt er euch? 
Ph. by Eva
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig