Wednesday 5 July 2017

The Wedding Series: My Dream Wedding Dress

Happy hump day loves! As promised I'm finally sharing with you what my wedding dress looked like. You were already able to read about my previous wedding dress hunt here. Many were waiting to see which dress I chose from the various beautiful Eddy K wedding dresses that I tried on. So here are a few photos of my Eddy K wedding dress, finally revealed.
I chose the stunning Fiji wedding dress which was the very first dress I tried on in my search for THE wedding dress. Although I really loved it from the start I was quite indecisive in the store. But after I tried on several other dresses, I had to admit that this was THE ONE! I loved the lace, the beautiful mermaid silhouette and the stunning back details. It was also not too tight but super easy to walk in and dance, despite the very beautiful but also long train. Because it was such an eye-catcher, I decided to add a simple very classic vail without any lace. This way, the dress was still the centre of attention while the veil simply completed it and made it even more elegant. It was my dream dress on my dream wedding day and I would wear it again anytime. How do you like it?


DE: Ich wünsche euch einen tollen Mittwoch ihr Lieben! Wie versprochen gibt es heuten den Beitrag zu meinem Hochzeitskleid. Im Vorfeld habe ich mit euch geteilt, wie meine Suche nach dem perfekten Hochzeitskleid so vor sich ging. Nun freue ich mich euch endlich zeigen zu können, welches wunderschöne Eddy K Kleid es dann tatsächlich geworden ist. Nach nicht allzu langer Suche habe ich  mich für das Fiji Modell von der Eddy K Dreams Kollektion entschieden. Es war das erste Kleid, welches ich damals beim spontanen Termin im Hochzeitsladen anprobierte. Und obwohl ich mich sofort darin verliebte, konnte und wollte ich mich nicht gleich entscheiden. Daher ging es für mich wieder auf die Suche und nachdem ich weitere Kleider anprobiert hatte, die meisten tatsächlich von Eddy K, entschied ich mich schlussendlich dennoch für das Fiji Modell. Es hatte wirklich alles, was ich mir an meinem Traumkleid gewünscht hatte - viel Spitze, eine Meerjungfrausilhouette, tolle Details am tiefen Rückenausschnitt und eine lange Schleppe. Es war nicht zu eng und man konnte echt super drin laufen und auch tanzen. Da es so ein Eyecatcher war und ich auch wollte, dass es im Mittelpunkt steht, entschied ich mich für einen eher schlichten Schleier ohne zusätzliche Spitze. Dieser gab meinem Traumkleid noch mehr Eleganz ohne zu dick aufzutragen. Es war wirklich mein absolutes Traumkleid für unsere absolute Traumhochzeit. Wie gefällt es euch? 
Ph. by Alina Chistova Photography
In collaboration with Eddy K & Hochzeitshaus Berlin. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

1 comment

  1. This is really an amazing place for a wedding. We considered these NYC wedding venues for our wedding and reception. Beautiful architecture in a ginormous building with original woodwork, and high ceilings make for an extremely interesting, dramatic, and formal space.

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig