Monday 2 July 2012

BERLIN TOMORROW

MBFW - Berlin again. It feels like I've actually just got back to London from Berlin and now its time again, to pack my suitcase and go to Berlin. This time though, it is for an amazing event I have been looking forward to all year, especially since I've been to London Fashion Week in February. Now its time to attend Berlin Fashion Week! I am super excited and can't wait to get there. I have already packed my suitcase, and the heels below are some of the shoes I am taking with me this time. Also, I have put my first 2 outfits together for the first shows. Actual outfit posts will be up ASAP, as well as photos from the shows and this seasons collections - I'm telling you, it will be quite stressful but I will do my best guys :) Stay tuned!

xox

MBFW - Berlin, schon wieder. Es kommt mir vor als wäre ich eben erst wieder nach London gekommen und schon heißt es wieder Koffer packen und auf gehts nach Berlin. Dieses Mal bin ich jedoch da um beim wichtigsten Event der Modewelt Berlins teilzunemen, der Berlin Fashion Week! Ich freue mich schon das ganze Jahr drauf, vor allem aber auch seitdem ich einmal bei der London Fashion Week dabei sein durfte. Ich bin sehr aufgeregt und kann es kaum abwarten endlich anzukommen. Meinen Koffer habe ich schon gepackt und die Heels im Bild unten gehören zu einigen der Schuhe die ich dieses Mal mitnehme. Ich habe auch schon 2 meiner ersten Outfits zusammen gestellt. Die dazugehörigen Outfits Posts + Bilder zu den jeweiligen Shows & Kollektionen werde ich so schnell wie  mäglich mit euch teilen - ich sage euch es wird sehr stressig, aber ich werde mein Bestes geben Leute :) Bleibt gespannt!

xox

                                                   
                                              Some of the heels I've chosen for Berlin

                                   From left to right: ZARA, BOHOO.COM, PRIMARK


My first 2 outfits 1. Sebastian Ellrich show and 2. Sava Nald show 

Share:

18 comments

  1. Hi dear :)
    Thanks for the comment on my blog and yes of course!
    Cute blog by the way :)

    Kiss*
    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Berlin fashion week! How do people go about attending fashion week exactly??

    Thanks for the comment- I am excited about all the pastels that are appearing this season as well! Of course I would like to follow you. Your skin color is gorgeous- you know, you look like an African queen ^_^ Anyways, I am now following you GFC, Bloglovin' AND Lookbook! ! hehe. I look forward to your follows as well! HUGS from USA!

    God bless
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are great!! Thanks for all the support :)

      I was lucky - a PR agency wanted me to work for them but I couldn't because I'm still studying in London so they said I could at least come to Fashion Week :) lucky huh?

      OX

      Delete
  3. amazin heels!!!!! royal blue heelz r soooo fab=))) xoxo dear =)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think you can still get them at boohoo.com or at least some similar to them :)

      OX

      Delete
  4. Great heels!! You will look great during the week, Im sure!

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for your support!

      I will update you with all fashion week outfits :)

      Delete
  5. Hi dear, I would love to follow you. You have an amazing blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! There are so many great emerging Berlin designers. This sounds wonderful. How exciting that you get to go! I LOVE being able to attend fashion weeks.


    I can't wait to see what you wear! You have such amazing style and I'm seriously jealous of your hair:) Now following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ive seen some today. Loving the showrooms all over
      Berlin.

      Hihi thanks so much!!!! <3

      Delete
  7. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? would be a pleasure for me to follow back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks :)
    yes, i'd would be nice to follow each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very jealous, I love being able to attend to Fashion Weeks, Some day...

    Great blog, I'll follow you!

    xxx
    Patri.

    http://combina2-tusitiodemoda.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks :) work hard you will get invites :) <3

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig