Thursday 12 July 2012

MBFW: SAVA NALD SHOW PART 2

SAVA NALD Pt 2 - Finally! The photos of the Sava Nald show, I've already blogged about (HERE) and promised to show you, have reached my ends. Thanks to Maria Schumann of THESTREETDIARY ! :) Lily Becker, Sara Nuru and Bonnie Strange, who I most looked forward too, where among the models who walked for Sava Nald. Here you go! I hope you enjoy the photos and love the SS13 collection as much as I do. :)

xox m


SAVA NALD Pt 2 - Endlich! Die Fotos der Sava Nald Show, über die ich schon gebloggt habe (HIER) und euch versprochen hatte zu zeigen, sind endlich bei mir angekommen. Danke an  Maria Schumann von THESTREETDIARY! :) Gelaufen für Sava Nald sind u.a. Lily Becker, Sara Nuru und worauf ich mich am meisten gefreut hatte, Bonnie Strange. Ich hoffe ihr habt Spaß beim anschauen und findet die SS13 Kollektion genau so toll wie ich. :)

xox




Bonnie Strange






Lily Becker








All photos by Maria Schumann of THESTREETDIARY

Share:

15 comments

  1. Nice photos!

    Follow each other?

    http://oanna-w.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I will check yours out now ;) Follow me if you like my content!!

      ox

      Delete
  2. Great pictures!

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!Dear, I am hosting sheinside international giveaway, where you can Win $100
    Enter Shenside international Giveaway win 100 $
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot for following. will check yours out too :)

      ox

      Delete
  4. thanks for stopping by, happy to follow you back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fluffy hairdo's are cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks incredible, beautiful photos! That hair is stunning! I love your header too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics <3 ps: I follow you back :D

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig