Friday 6 July 2012

MBFW BERLIN DAY 2: SAVA NALD SS13 + Outfit of the day

BERLIN FASHION WEEK DAY 2 - The second day of fashion week and the show I had to attend was Sava Nald SS13 at the Adlon Hotel close to Brandenburger Tor. But first thing I had to do was going to the tent and take some streetstyle photos. Its my first photography work! It's for FASHIOLISTA, you all probably know fashiolista and are members of this amazing fashion community. Maddie asked me to take some streetstyle photos for them since they did not make it to Berlin for Fashion week this time. And yeah this and attending a few shows, is what I have beem doing since I got to Berlin, starting on the same day I arrived. The weather was great, the sun was out from early morning and I spotted some great styles. I also met my friend, Christoph Schaller who was doing street as well for NY Magazine, which made my day and I can't wait to see him again in London, September this year! :) 

As I said, I attended the Sava Nald show. I am so sorry but the photos I took were very bad, even though I had a pretty good seat reserved for me.  So I am going to wait for my agency to get some photos I can use here. I also took a video but I am still editing :) In the meantime, here is what I was wearing. It was so hot, but I really like the black-white blazer with the outfit so I at least wore it for the entrance, then put it off. My green dress is by my familys label Chickoy Fashion. I paired it with a purple belt which matched with my heels. I hope you like the photos. 

xox


BERLIN FASHION WEEK TAG 2 - Tag zwei der Fashion Week und Sava Nald SS13 stand auf dem Programm. Diese fand im Adlon Hotel statt, in der Nähe vom Brandenburger Tor. Zuerst jedoch, musste ich einige Streetstyle Fotos machen. Das ist mein aller erste Auftrag zum Thema Fotografie und zwar für FASHIOLISTA. Ihr kennt fashiolista bestimmt und seid wahrscheinlich auch Mitglied dieser fantastischen Fashion Community. Maddie hatte mich lange vor meiner Abreise gefragt ob ich denn die Streetstyle Aufnahmen für sie machen kann, weil die Mädels es dieses Mal selbst nicht nach Berlin geschafft haben. Und naja, genau das habe ich getan, seit ich hier angekommen bin  und natürlich auch einige shows besucht. Das Wetter war seither toll, die Sonne immer da und einige tolle Styles habe ich auch schon  finden und fotografieren können. Ich habe außerdem meinen Freund Christoph Schaller getroffen, der ebenfalls 'Street' fotografiert hat und zwar für das NY Magazine. Das war echt das Highlight meines ersten Tages und ich freue mich schon ihn im September in London wieder zu sehen.

Wie ich schon gesagt habe, ich habe am zweiten Tag die Sava Nald Spring Summer 13 besucht. Es tut mir so leid, aber meine Bilder sind trotz guten Platzes nicht so toll geworden., deshalb warte ich darauf einige von der Agentur für meinen post zu verwenden. Ich habe auch ein Video aufgenommen, aber da bin ich noch am schneiden :) In der Zwischenzeit, hier mein Outfit für den zweiten Tag. Es war so heiß, aber ich wollte unbedingt meinen schwarz-weißen Blazer zum Kleid anziehen, weil der sehr gut gepasst hat als Kontrast zum giftgrünen Kleid und das habe ich auch getan. Nur für meinen 'Auftritt' jedoch, später habe ich ihn wieder ausgezogen! Mein Kleid is von Chickoy Fashion unserem Familien Label. Ich habe dazu einem lila Gürtel angezogen, der gut zu meinen gleichfarbigen Plateau Heels gepasst hat. Ich hoffe euch gefallen die Fotos.

xox












I WAS WEARING:

Chickoy Fashion Dress
H&M Blazer
H&M Necklace
Primark Sunnies
Vintage Bag
Boohoo.com Heels (find similar here)

Share:

5 comments

  1. You rock, beautiful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chic look! like mix of colors! green n royal blue r looking so fab together=))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That h&m blazer you're wear just hit US stores not too long ago! funny how you're literally ahead of the trend lol.

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig