Tuesday 10 July 2012

NEW IN: ZARA BEAUTIES

 NEW BABIES - Finally I can call these chic beauties mine! I have been seeing them all over the internet in different fashionblogs and I was thinking of getting them, but actually never did. I still did not get the ones I have now myself . ;) My sister got them for me, here in Berlin and I wore them to Fashion Week the day after. I love the colour combination and they are so comfortable. They are definitley already my favourites! :) Stay tuned for more outfits with these lovely Zara heels.

xox

 NEW BABIES - Endlich kann ich diese schicken Schönheiten Mein nennen! Schon lange habe ich sie überall im Internet, auf diversen Fashionblogs gesehen und wollte die auch schon längst gekauft haben, doch irgendwie kam ich nie dazu. Um ehrlich zu sein, habe ich sie auch jetzt nicht selbst gekauft. ;) Meine Schwester hat sie mir hier in Berlin geschenkt. Sie haben mich den Tag darauf auch gleich auf die Fashion Week begleitet. Ich liebe die Kombination der Farben und sie sind auch sehr bequem. Sie sind jetzt schon meine Lieblinge! :) Bleibt gespannt auf neue Outfits mit diesen wundervollen Zara Heels.

xox












Share:

34 comments

  1. Beauties! Really, really beautifull!

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is really great <3 I love it <3 may we can follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're incredible, I see them everywhere in my town nowadays but I just can't walk in them :( Great blog and such an interesting post! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Also, there's a chiffon tangerine dress giveaway at my blog, it's so stylish, I think it would suit you perfectly!

    Let me know,
    Mary xo
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them. They are quite easy to walk in for me ;)

      thanks for your lovely comment!! will be happy to follow you ;)

      Delete
  4. awesome heels!!! cant wait new outfits with them from u =)))) xoxo hun=))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have these shoes too...and I LOVE them! great blog // Def. following!

    xoxo,

    Allie

    http://sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you own so far...esp the shoes!!!esp the heels in this post!!!!!!I wish I can have them!!! Love your blog:) Definitely need to come back from time to time:))

    www.edgymix.com

    CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! you are very welcome to follow hun ox

      Delete
  7. love them, got them in black :)
    like ur blog a lot, would be happy if we could follow each other :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing. I have just bought the exact same pair just a different shade :)
    thanks for commenting on my blog honey, I'm following you on bloglovin'
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun :) i love them, they are so classy. ox

      Delete
  9. lovely shoes, good shopping!
    thanks for your comment, of course, I follow you! :)

    Federica

    www.laragazzadaicapellirossi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these shoes! I have also asked my sister to buy them for me and I can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great shoes, add photos when you're in this shoes :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! outfit posts with them soon :) ox

      Delete
  12. love love those colors together! beautiful sandals!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! follow me here bloglovin and I will follow you too.

      OX

      Delete
  13. I love it!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ive loved them for so long :) now theorie mine!

      Delete
  14. Grat shoes!! keep posting !

    Maybe, would you like to follow each other? promise to follow back
    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this shoes!!!!! :) and love your blog too! I follow you now with google friend connect and bloglovin! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :) will stop by yours too ox

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig