Wednesday 18 July 2012

FASHION WEEK IN BERLN: DETAILS


DETAILS - I am back in London. I landed last night and will be here for the next two weeks, but then it's time again to leave for a special month in Berlin (more about that later). Before posting a new outfit from London though, I thought I would show you the details of an outfit I was wearing while shooting streetstyle for fashiolista.com at Berlin Fashion Week. The lovely Sabrina of MAIS.OUI who I shot for fashiolista.com, took some photos of me. :) Here are the details! What do you think of my combination? 

xox

DETAILS - Ich bin wieder zurück in London. Bin gestern Nacht gelandet und werde jetzt die nächsten zwei Wochen hier sein, dann gehts wieder nach Berlin für einen ganz speziellen Monat (mehr dazu später). Doch bevor ich ein neues Outfit aus London poste, wollte ich euch die Details von einem Outfit zeigen, dass ich in Berlin anhatte, als ich Streetstyle für fashiolista.com  fotografiert habe. Die liebe Sabrina von MAIS.OUI, die ich für fashiolista.com fotografiert habe, hat auch einige Aufnahmen von mir gemacht. :) Hier sind die Details! Was haltet ihr von meiner Kombi? 

xox




Share:

10 comments

  1. love your outfit, thanks for your comment, here a new follower :-)

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment and following!! :)

      Delete
  2. Super Kombi!!! Die Jacke ist einfach toll :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great style ! I follow you now, are you going to follow me ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit, I'm mad for parkas :)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I follow you with pleasure and I hope you follow me too :)
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear! :) I will do the same.Checking your blog out now OX

      Delete
  5. great style! I'll follow you back!

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig