Monday 2 July 2012

NEW IN: H&M Dress



NEW: This black/white colored H&M dress is my first purchase since the Sales here in London have started. I got it for a very decent price. It fits perfectly, quite loose but still very feminine and has got the perfect length even for my long legs! ;) I haven't seen it in the online Sales yet, but if you would like to get it just visit your nearest H&M store I'm sure they'll have it. I just love it and am actually excited to wear it.


                                              xox


NEU: Dieses schwarz-weiße Kleid  von H&M ist das erste Stück das ich, während der hier in London kürzlich angefangenen Sales ergattert hab. Super günstig und dazu sitzt es wie angegossen, locker und ist dennoch sehr weiblich geschnitten und hat außerdem die perfekte Länge, selbst für mich. Online habe ich es bei H&M zwar noch nicht gefunden, aber wenn ihr es auch wollt dann schaut einfach im H&M eurer Umgebung nach. Die werden es im Laden bestimmt noch haben! Ich liebe es und kann es kaum abwarten es zu tragen.

                                                                       xox
Share:

13 comments

  1. OH MY GOD. That dress is really fabulous! Love the white collar design and it looks very victorian and androgynous which I absolutely love! Surely this will be a dress for life. Lovely blog!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma! Yeah I love it too!! Cant wait to wear it and post :)

      follow me for more xox

      Delete
  2. Wauw! Great! Will you do an outfit post with it? I am curious how it looks on!

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! YES I will for sure do a post, from Berlin tomorrow ;)

      maybe I'll even wear it to Fashion Week! xox

      Delete
  3. This dress is gorgeous! Following u now!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Following you too :)

      xox

      Delete
  4. I love love this dress! the white collar part is just perfect!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post!!
    Following you by GFC! It will be great if you follow me too!

    XOXO from Collage Minimalista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment,I'm following you and I like your dress!!!
    Do you follow me??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress :D
    Im now following on GFC and bloglovin...Love ur blog ^^
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig