Wednesday 4 July 2012

MBFW BERLIN DAY 1: FRIER Showroom + Outfit of the day

BERLINFASHION WEEK DAY 1 - I arrived in Berlin today in the morning. I was so tired, but after I got home, showered and changed in to comfy clothes, I had a friend over and then got ready for the first event during Fashion Week - FRIER Showroom SS13. Designers showing their amazing pieces. Those designers were:


Miriam Schaaf [DE], 72smalldive [IT], Sternitzke und Alt [DE], Mimì Factory [IT], Myskin [IT], Sasha Kanevski [UKR], Luka Maurer [CH], Tamara Perez [CH], Pascale Cornu [CH], “C” Cliff Lee [FR], Laend Phuengkit [CH]
there were also installations by: Chatzistefanou Panagiotis [GR], Tom Van der Borght [BE] and Isabel Vollrath [DE]


I enjoyed checking out all the SS13 pieces and hanging out with such talented people. Scott Elliott, my good friend and photograper was one of those showing at the showroom. He had his exhibition in collaboration with Isabel Vollrath. His work are the black-white photographs below, the baroque style chic with the dark edgy setting. Simply great! He is amazing and you can find better quality photos of his work here: SCOTT ELLIOTT PHOTOGRAPHY !
Since many of you were so excited to see me in my new H&M dress, I chose this for my first day in Berlin. I was going to wear it with some killer heels, but opted for black sandals in the end. I had to walk a lot because I went to an Urban Outfitters event first. The sandals served me well and I got home quite tired but at least still able to walk haha :)




BERLIN FASHION WEEK DAY 1 - Ich kam heute morgen in Berlin an. Ich war so müde, aber nachdem ich zu Hause ankam, geduscht und mir gemütliche Sachen angezogen hatte, kam eine Freundin vorbei und danach war es auch schon wieder  Zeit für's fertig machen und zwar für mein erstes Event im Rahmen der Fashion Week - FRIER Showroom SS13. Einige tolle Designer haben dort ihre SS13 Kollektionen ausgestellt. Diese waren:



Miriam Schaaf [DE], 72smalldive [IT], Sternitzke und Alt [DE], Mimì Factory [IT], Myskin [IT], Sasha Kanevski [UKR], Luka Maurer [CH], Tamara Perez [CH], Pascale Cornu [CH], “C” Cliff Lee [FR], Laend Phuengkit [CH]
there were also installations by: Chatzistefanou Panagiotis [GR], Tom Van der Borght [BE] and Isabel Vollrath [DE]


Ich hatte viel Spaß dabei mir alle SS13 Kollektionen anzuschauen und mit solchen talentierten Menschen meinen Nachmittag zu verbringen. Scott Elliott, meiner guter Freund und Fotograf war einer dieser Personen. Er hat einige seiner Arbeiten in Zusammenarbeit mit Designerin Isabel Vollrath ausgestellt. Seine Arbeiten sind die schwarz-weiß Fotographien unten, die sehr was von der Barock Epoche haben, style und chic mit der ziemlich dunklen Aura. Er ist großartig und Fotographien besserer Qualität von ihm könnt ihr hier finden: SCOTT ELLIOTT PHOTOGRAPHY !
Viele von euch waren darauf gespannt wie ich in meinem neuen H&M Kleid aussehen werde, deshalb habe ich es für meinen ersten Tag in Berlin ausgewählt. Eigentlich wollte ich dazu möderische Heels anziehen, aber am Ende habe ich dann doch flache Sandalen gewählt. Ich musste viel laufen, weil ich vorher noch bei einem Event von Urban Outfitters war. Die Sandalen haben mir gut gedient, und ich kam am Abend zwar sehr müde nach Hause, aber zumindest konnte ich noch laufen haha :)

















I was wearing:


H&M Dress
Aldo Sandals
Hermes Style Bag
Asos Triple Cuff Rings




FRIER MANAGEMENT SHOWROOM SS13













Share:

10 comments

  1. I am a bit jealouse of you now ;) You look stunning in the dress!

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    Join now my Give Away, some great jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :)

      I'm going to join. Just shooting at the fashion week tent!

      xox

      Delete
  2. you look great! cool header! love it so much..

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better not risk collapsing from exhaustion with the heels, the sandals worked out great! Love your look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I normally wear them still but had to walk a lot the first day :)and THANKS

      Delete
  4. i love your look with that black dress.. its coool!!and its a nice choice to choose flat sandal.. and im jealous with you.. cause you can see S/S 13.. but thank you for sharing.. and thank you too for visiting and lovely comment on my blog.. :)

    kuti
    http://ishootstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much kuti for reading my blog <:)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your comment. Of course I'd be happy to follow each other :) I'm now following your blog, hopefully you'll do the same. I adore your bag

    www.studentfab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig