Tuesday 8 January 2013

MBFW: Berlin Fashion Week Outfit Inspiration

MBFW. YES guys! It's that time of the year again. Fashion week season is here again and some of the Mens Collection shows in London have already taken place. No wonder that, Berlin Fashion Week is just around the corner too! I just got back to London yesterday to the shows here I haven't been able to  attend (also because Uni has started *buhh*) But I've already booked my flight to Berlin and  let me tell you, I can't wait!!! I'm slowly starting to panic because I haven't sorted out any outfit yet. Therefore I had to spend some time checking out my favourite blogger ladies Aimee, Carolina and Angelica, to at least get some inspiration. After all these amazing photos, you can look forward to some different but amazing outfits! Got yourself a favourite?
 MBFW. JA Leute! Es ist schon wieder an der Zeit. Es ist wieder Fashion Week Saison und einige Shows in London haben schon stattgefunden. Daher ist man nicht überrascht, dass auch die Fashion Week in Berlin schon auf uns wartet. Ich bin gestern morgen erst wieder in Lodon angekommen und konnte bisher keine Show der Mens Collection besuchen (vor allem weil auch die Uni wieder losgeht *buhh*) Aber ich kann euch sagen, dass ich in Berlin defintitiv dabei bin. Meinen Flug habe ich schon gebucht, und so langsam wird es auch Zeit meine Outfits zusammenzustellen....PANIK! Hier einige Inspiration von meinen 3 Lieblingsbloggern Aimee, Carolina und Angelica. Ihr werdet dieses mal einen anderen Stil an mir sehen dürfen! Welches ist euer Liebelingsoutfit?
photos via Fashionsquad, Songofstyle, Angelicablick











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig