Monday 21 January 2013

{OOTD} BERLIN FASHION WEEK DAY 3

Styligion Coat, Jumper& Bag/ H&M Denim/ Primark Boots/ Ifeelused Sunnies

BFW DAY 3. The only day I wore pants during the day at Berlin fashion Week. Yes, I fought the cold in dresses and skirts mostly hehe Day 3 of Fashion Week in Berlin, was special because I got to collaborate with the amazing guys of Styligion. Gianluca, Micola and Svetlana came from Frankfurt to Berlin, to work with some German bloggers and since I was here for FW too we ended up working together as well. They clothed me in the most amazing pieces (including my first outfit of day 4 - coming soon!) I loved the big coat I am wearing here. It was not only quite the eyecatcher, but very warm as well -  I mean I probably never felt that warm again during Fashion Week haha I paired it with a cool jumper (also Styligion), simple black jeans and boots. The amazing bag I carry is also from Styligion! Check their online shop out HERE 

P.S The pieces I'm wearing are linked. It's sales time so hurry :D

xox


photos by Liridon S.


Share:

2 comments

  1. Ur lookin awesome!!! Amazin bsg n sweater!!!xoxo dear))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coat, top, bag, Stunning!!!!!

    http://blackandolives.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig