Saturday 19 January 2013

{OOTD} BERLIN FASHION WEEK DAY 2

Zara Coat/ Givenchy Shirt/ Hedonia Dress/Primark Heels&Bag/ Necklace via ebay

{OOTD} BFW DAY 2. When you find the perfect heels (and with 'perfect' I mean pretty and comfortable at the same time), even Fashion Week craziness can't get to you! Well, I think I found mine! Those Primark patent leather look heels saved my life the past few days. I probably wore them to all my outfits, apart from one (+Styligion) and the after show parties. They were quite comfy even if they don't look like it.... :D For my second outfit of the week I had to get my Givenchy shirt out and let it have its debut on the blog. I paired it with a Hedonia dress that I styled as a skirt. Such a comfortable outfit.  WIN!

I have decided to show you what I wore first. All the photos from the loads of shows we attended will be up separately! Stay tuned guys. 

xox


photos by Anja Gasser
Share:

4 comments

  1. Greaqt look like always I just love so much your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! So perfect! X

    www.fshnattacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! The tee and skirt and everything, sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig