Wednesday 23 January 2013

{OOTD} 1 BERLIN FASHION WEEK DAY 4

Styligion Dress/ Prexaportobello Coat/ Primark Heels& Bag/ Necklace via ebay

BFW Day 4 (part1). If you follow me on Instagram (@minnieknows) you would know that I wore two outfits on the last day of Fashion Week in Berlin. I just couldn't decide which one to wear - so in between one show to the other I decided to change outfits. I jumped into the cab, had 10 mins to put on the final outfit and made it just in time to the tent for the next show. I am so in love with this outfit. It's probably my second favorite look from the week. I firstly saw the dress on my blogger babe Veronica from TheFashionFruit who wore it to New York Fsshion Week last season. I fell in love immediately! I mean look at the hem of the dress - so beautifully made. And not to mention the coat I paired it with. The colour speaks for itself! 

I am so happy to announce that I was photographed in that dress for an upcoming Fashion Week StreetStyle book by myself.de, which will be published in Spring I believe! So anticipate that!

xox


photos by Anja Gasser
Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely look, the red coat is gorgeous :)
    Congratulations Minnie!
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig