Wednesday 23 January 2013

{OOTD} 1 BERLIN FASHION WEEK DAY 4

Styligion Dress/ Prexaportobello Coat/ Primark Heels& Bag/ Necklace via ebay

BFW Day 4 (part1). If you follow me on Instagram (@minnieknows) you would know that I wore two outfits on the last day of Fashion Week in Berlin. I just couldn't decide which one to wear - so in between one show to the other I decided to change outfits. I jumped into the cab, had 10 mins to put on the final outfit and made it just in time to the tent for the next show. I am so in love with this outfit. It's probably my second favorite look from the week. I firstly saw the dress on my blogger babe Veronica from TheFashionFruit who wore it to New York Fsshion Week last season. I fell in love immediately! I mean look at the hem of the dress - so beautifully made. And not to mention the coat I paired it with. The colour speaks for itself! 

I am so happy to announce that I was photographed in that dress for an upcoming Fashion Week StreetStyle book by myself.de, which will be published in Spring I believe! So anticipate that!

xox


photos by Anja Gasser
Share:

3 comments

  1. Lovely look, the red coat is gorgeous :)
    Congratulations Minnie!
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic data. Thank you with regard to delivering us this type of valuable data. Carry on the good work in addition to carry on delivering us more top quality data from time to time.Fashion Weeks

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig