Friday 18 January 2013

STYLIGHT BLOGGER LUNCH

STYLIGHT. One thing I was really looking forward to after the first two super busy days at Berlin Fashion Week was the Blogger lunch organized by the amazing guys of Stylight! Much needed food, coffee or tea and sociolize break from rushing all day! It was great to meet the girls, Stephanie and Jannah and also to catch up with some great bloggers. I also finally got to hang out with Cailin and Ricarda who I haven't been able to meet in London! :)  It was a lovely lunch, with great food (especially the cute and yummy cupcakes), amazing people and especially a warm location! *cough *cough* 

Stylight has also launched in the UK whcih I was so happy about when I heard. So all my english fashionistas check out Stylight.co.uk and start putting together your style boards!

xox 

The amazing girls of Stylight! 

Ricarda looking so cute!
CAILIN aka LDR

  



Share:

2 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig