Thursday 17 January 2013

{OOTD} Berlin Fashion Week Day 1

Zara Coat/ China Doll Boutique Top, Skirt& Bag/ Primark Heels&Accessories

{OOTD} BFW Day 1. Finally guys! The first post from my Berlin trip for Fashion Week are here! I have had the craziest days so far but it has all been really fun, despite the minus degrees we are facing here. I am trying my best to post photos and keep you update asap :) For the first day I opted for a romantic look with a 3D rose top and an amazing cobalt blue mini skirt! And how amazing is my Coco feather bag? How do you like my first outfit choice? I was featured on Stylight.de check it out HERE! More photos soon to come. I am rushing to the next show now. Lots of love guys!

xox



Share:

2 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig