Thursday 3 January 2013

{OOTD} ft. PREEBRULEE

     Zara Coat/ H&M Jumper and Jeans/ Primark Heels&Bag/ PreeBrulee Necklace/ Ifeelused Sunnies

PREEBRULEE. The third day of the year 2013 starts with an outfit post from Berlin! The weather is okay, rainy but still great to shoot outfits. I love being back here with my family and all my friends! Its has been a fun week so far. I don't want to leave on Monday, but luckily I will be back a week later to attend a few shows during Berlin Fashion Week. FUN :) Today I am wearing my amazing necklace from PreeBrulee! I love not only the style of it but especially the colour. It goes great with my new printed jeans. Wish you all a great week!

xox

photos by Matilda H.
Share:

6 comments

  1. so so so stunnin!!!!! amazin coat)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hab denselben mantel u die hose!
    hab letztens auf instagram gelesen dass du die uo heels so toll findest - ich verkaufe sie, vllt willst du sie ja haben! hier der link: http://www.kleiderkreisel.de/damenmode/hohe-schuhe/8661323-burgundy-weinrot-ochsenblutrot-dunkelrot-kirschrot-high-heels-mit-plateau-deena-ozzy-uo-blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love this outfit. You definitely deserve more followers, would love to help by promoting you on my blog. Drop me an email if you are interested. Now following you, would love it if you could check out my blog too. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig