Saturday 16 March 2013

A few Favourites


TODAY. I had a super busy day, which is not over yet! I'm off to dinner with some friends and actually need to get dressed. But before I go I wanted to show you these photos I took a couple of days ago, of some of my favourite jewellery at the moment (and actually always haha)!
Have a great weekend lovelies!


Heute. Ich hatte einen super busy Tag heute und um ehrlich zu sein, er ist noch nicht vorbei! Ich bin gelich mit einigen Feunden zum essen verabredet und mich noch umziehen. Bevor ich gehe wollte ich euch noch diese Fotos meiner aktuellen Lieblingsteile in meiner Schmuckkollektion zeigen! 
Habt ein tolles Wochenende!

1. New Look necklace
2. Hauteboutique Spike Bangle
3. Fossil Watch
4. Ring brand unknown, present from my best friend (I will ask, promise)!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig