Friday 8 March 2013

INSTA BITS!

 INSTA. I'm sure you all you know by now, that I am addicted to Instagram (@minnieknows)! Its a great tool for me to edit my snaps very quickly and even if I don't make it to blog about where I am and what I'm doing on a certain day, my lovely Instagram followers always know! It's obviously not the same as blogging and definitely does not substitute for it ever, but it's a great addition. If you're like me and actually never really have time because of so many things that need to be done, it's great to keep my readers up to date, on a daily basis not wasting any time. The last week has been especially nerve wrecking. Exams over exam. essays to finish and a lot of material to read - the typical student life! Hope you had a good week. IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY! 
 1. Yummy food at the New Look x TheMuse.tv Refuel Room
2. Some of my current favourite accessories 
3. In the cab with Marie after a great morning at Grazia House
4. The retro showspace at the Orla Kiely presentation
5. The lovely Orla Kiely girls
6. My final LFW outfit ft. my gifted Matchesfashion shirt
7. White nails thanks to Ofat for the perfect white naill polish
8. In love with these shoes, still don't know where they're from though *buhh*
9. Details of my beaded vintage shirt from the last article (here)
Share:

1 comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig