Tuesday 19 March 2013

Casual Outfit for Stylight x Marc Jacobs

H&M Blazer (similar here) / H&M Pants/(similar here) Zara Tee (similar here)/ Bershka Shoes/ Fossil Watch (here)/ Stylight Necklace

CASUAL. Just a quick hello from my bed while I am still revising for my Spanish Oral Exam in 2 hours! I think I'm well prepared - at least I hope! :D I styled this casual outfit for my board on Stylight. We were asked to style an Outfit to match THIS stunning Marc by Marc Jacobs Cross-Body bag. I actually did a Day&Night outfit. If you're on Stylight, check mine out and vote for me by 'hearting' my board HERE! What do you think of my casual outfit? No heels for a change! 

Share:

3 comments

  1. Good luck on the exams!
    Awesome outfit, very laid back and cool :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. chic, chic, chic!!! like sooo much ur pants n shoes!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! The perfect casual day outfit.

    pinkpopmash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig