Thursday 14 March 2013

Missing Summer!


TBT. Remember this outfit from Summer last year? NO? Well, I don't blame you. It feels like forever ago, since we had warm(er) days in this country. Yesterday was the worst or should I say craziest day so far. The day began with quite some sunshine and I was super happy. But, when I left the University it had already started snowing, then came a little bit of hail - then we went back to blue skies,  but not for long. Snowy rain made its way back and then I just gave up. I took a nap as it seemed the most reasonable thing to do. In fact if  I'm not studying for Exams or working, I sleep a lot these days. I can't even seem to manage taking outfit photos *buhh* When is this going to be over? To all of you living in the warmer parts of the world I can only say: I AM SO JEALOUS!

Share:

2 comments

  1. i live in Indonesia! feels like summer all year long :) but i do want to feel winter and autumn and all those kind that i don't have here.. we should switch :p

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I'm so sick of blizzards and rain -__-

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig