Sunday 24 March 2013

ELLE Magazine Feature

ELLE. The day you receive an email from your best friend's Mom saying 'Did you know', well that is the day you find yourself featured on one of the most known Fashion Magazines: ELLE! I don't need to say how thrilled I was seeing this do I? Needless to say that this was also my favourite outfit during London Fashion Week! Check my feature out HERE in great company with Laura Whitmore, my lovely Charlotte from thefashionguitar, Sabrina from afterDRK and one of my favourite Streetstyle photographer Jessie Bush whom you well know from wethepeoplestyle. Thank you Elle for this great photo!

A great Sunday to all you lovely people and thank you for stopping by at MinnieKnows!


Share:

2 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig