Sunday 17 March 2013

RAIN GO AWAY!

Coat Zara (similar here) / Tee Zara/ Dress H&M (similar here)/ Heels Primark (similar here and here)  Sunnies H&M
OOTD (N). It has been raining non stop the past few days and even though it really sucks,I did my best to snap these shots today before leaving for a business lunch in the city! I also put them up on Stylight for the Marc Jacobs competition. Vote for me HERE by 'hearting' my board ! :)
I hope the weather will get better or at least stop raining so I can take more photos. Until then, have a great day lovelies. And lots of sun, if you're lucky! 
OOTD (N). Es regnet seit Tagen schon ununterbrochen und ich bin es echt leid. Irgendwie habe ich es trotzdem geschafft diese Fotos zu machen, bevor ich zu einem Geschäftsessen gefahren bin. Ich habe dieses und noch ein weiteres Outfit außerdem auf Stylight hochgeladen, für die Marc Jacobs Competition. HIER könnt ihr für mich wählen, indem ihr mein Board 'hearted'! :) Ich hoffe das Wetter wird bald besser, oder es hört wenigstens auf zu regnen. Bis dahin, einen wunderschönen Tag euch allen und ganz viel Sonner, wenni hr Glück habt!

photos by Isabella Seibt


Share:

3 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig