Tuesday 12 March 2013

BOY MEETS GIRL


LOVE. There comes a time, when you meet THE ONE and you just know! In my case, THE ONE is not a boy, no but these stunning ABACROMBIE lace-up Oxfords spotted at Russell and Bromley online! I couldn't take my eye off of them when I saw them a week ago and that has been the case ever since. Let me tell you I am in love! I am in love with the black multi suede and the lizzard. I adore the quite feminine patent toe-cap! Of course, I had to see what they look like in real, so I went to the store today to try them on, which made not buying them (yet) even worse, knowing they are 165 pounds! They looked even more amazing on my feet though and I just had to buy them - NO I'M JUST KIDDING OF COURSE! I'm having a little war going on inside my head, between the shopping addicted part of me and the more reasonable part. We'll see who wins!  I'll keep you updated, promise! In the meantime, if your reasonable yet love shopping and these babes as much as I do, get them here! Oh, and let me know how life with them feels like :D

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig