Thursday 9 January 2014

BURBERRY PRORSUM AW14 IN LONDON COLLECTIONS: MEN AW14

More insights on London Collections Men for you guys! No other show was anticipated as much as the Burberry Prorsum AW14 show. I must say, I was looking forward to what Burberry had in store this season, especially since as I told you I do enjoy menswear so much. We are used to the significant patterns in womenswear but how would that be transferred in menswear?  For AW14 we are talking, graphic prints, silk scarves and the usual trench and earth tones. My personal favorite were the blanket like scarves worn on one side of the shoulder by the models. La Touche inspired me thinks...

Well, see for yourself and enjoy the video! 

 Bisous, Minnie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig