Tuesday 21 January 2014

Last day in Berlin

Berlin au revoir. My outfit for my last day in Berlin! Sorry for the quality of the photos but I met up with Maria at around 4pm and it was already getting dark. We still wanted to shoot and i really loved my comfy outfit. I felt so Parisian and chic with my striped jumper and brogues, yet added a little roughness with the checked shirt. I might shoot this outfit again some time just so you see the full colors and all. What do you say?

I was wearing:
Zara coat (similar here), H&M shirt and hat, Zara jumper (similar here), Primark dress and Dorothy Perkins brogues (similar here, here and here).
I am so into brogues lately. They are just the comfiest shoes ever and can be styled with literally everything. I am thinking of doing a 'How to wear brogues' post. Would you like that? I also started to mix patterns more often like the checked patterns with the stripes in this outfit. I think it's fun and makes and outfit interesting.
What do you think?

Bisous,
Minnie x

Share:

2 comments

  1. 'How to wear brogues' is a really good idea honey! Do it (my opinion) :)
    Lots of love XX
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you feedback darling! Def working on it :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig