Wednesday 22 January 2014

Minnie Knows for Herz und Blut continues

MK x HuB. I had to postpone the article I had scheduled for today, just because I couldn't wait to share my latest mini collab with Jules! We literally spend 5 minutes shooting these photos but I still quite like them, simply because I love how Jules uses the VSCO camera app on photos. I met up with Jules to actually pick up a camera for the Fashion Week madness that was about to take place, and while at it, we decided to shoot a  little streetsyle. It's just a couple of photos but quality over quantity right?
We hope you like them!

Bisous,
Minnie x

Share:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's simple but tried to spice it up with the statement necklace x

      Delete
  2. Such a cool and casual outfit. The sneakers are genius. Also, what a good way to add color to your gray outfit (talking about the bag of course.)
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was in such a rush that day hehe Pleased you like the simple outfit :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig