Tuesday 7 January 2014

LONDON COLLECTIONS MEN DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS

It's that time of the year again! I feel like it literally is Fashion Week all the time. And I must admit, I enjoy LCM much more than Fashion Week for new womenswear collections. It's just not as hectic and less work for to be honest. Unfortunately (partly hehe) I'm still in Berlin and will be remaining here for 2 more weeks. I will be attending Berlin Fashion Week once again and am  also super excited for the first ever Stylight Fashion Blogger Awards! Who of you will also be there? :)

 Even though I am missing out on LCM this season, I am pleased to be working with the amazing guys of Rightster again to bring you all the highlights of London Collections Men AW14! So here go, enjoy the highlights of the first day with personal favorites such as Lou Dalton, Topman Design, Lee Roach and many more. To everyone who will be attending this season, have the best time. I'll see you all next season.

P.S. I submitted my dissertaion today! SAY WHAT! I am so incredibly happy that it's almost over. Now all I have to do is wait and hope for the best. 

Happy Tuesday!

Bisous,
Minnie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig