Monday 20 January 2014

Oh hey Mickey!

MBFW Berlin Day 4. Being overly exhausted, I skipped all my shows for the last day of Berlin Fashion Week, with the excuse of attending the usual Fashionblogger Cafe, that rounds up Fashion Week madness every season. I met my lovely Ricarda again, whom I managed to miss at all events we both attended, how weird is that? Not really actually, considering how crazy FW can really get. As opposed to the summer season, I had a rather relaxed Fashion Week this time, as far as running from show to show can be ha

I found this amazing grey Mickey Mouse jumper on eBay you can find similar ones here, here, here and here. I was lucky to receive it shortly before I left for Berlin! Such a great find and perfect for a quirky Fashion Week outfit don't you think? Luckily no one made that connection with my name though, so shhh... Let's leave it at that will we?

Happy Monday!
Photos by Maria
Share:

6 comments

  1. You don't look exhausted at all - you look good. I like that you added character to this outfit. Love the top; love the skirt. Thanks for sharing.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm pleased you liked the outfit :)

      Delete
  2. So sweet sweater.I love it..you look stunning :*

    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig