Sunday 26 January 2014

Weekly Musings! Sara

W.M. Let me introduce you to my new weekly post called 'Weekly Musings'! You all know what a muse is don't you? Well, inspired by my favorite blogger girl Sara from Collage Vintage, I will include an inspirational post every week. It will be fellow blogger girls that inspire me, actresses, artists of every creative background, as well as ladies in the music industry that inspire me style wise! So, the first up is....*drum roll*....

Sara of course (surprise). Not only did she inpire me to start this weekly posts, but I love here sense of style. It's so diverse yet super chic. I love how she mixes pattens and colors, sometimes going monochrome (and not only black and white, but yellow or burgundy) and often adding a little twist to her outfits with the right handbag or statement earrings! She surely is my current must go or rather must read whenever I face the 'I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR' crisis while my wardrobe is exploding.
How do you like Sara's style?

Bisous,
Minnie x
All photos via Collage Vintage
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love her style! I follow her as well & she has a great style but she's also very talented -her photography skills, damn!-
    Love your this new concept by the way, can't wait to discover more of your muses :) xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Looking forward to you comments :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig