Sunday 19 January 2014

Berlin Fashion Week Day 1

Zara Coat (similar here)/ Vintage Blazer (similar here)/ Dorothy Perkins Brogues/ Chanel Bag 
(similar here) / Necklace via ebay
MBFW Day 1. Here is the promised recap on my first day at Berlin Fashion Week. I wore a rather simple outfit because I was supposed to spend the whole first day backstage with my girl Athina. I didn't quite like the full body shots we took, so this time only detail shots, which I think came out very well. 
This was actually the second day of Berlin Fashion Week, but I had to skip the first day due to our amazing Blogger Bazaar which you will read about tomorrow! 

We went to a number of shows including Minx by Eva LutzBagaz and Marcel Ostertag (more on these tomorrow though), but my favorite was definitely Ep_anoui by Eva Poleschinski. I loved the monochrome agenda, it simply had something timeless, chic and very elegant. I always enjoy the more wearable collections that are not over the top but still have a little twist to them - like the gorgeous cape in the last photo and the funky accessories. Simply stunning right?

I just got back to London today. Pretty exhausted but so thankful and feeling super blessed for all the amazing people in my life and opportunities this blog and you guys who read it has brought me.

Happy Sunday to you all!

Ep_anoui by Eva Poleschinksi

All photos by my FW partner in crime Athina
Share:

7 comments

  1. You're right Eva Poleschinski by far the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe right? I also liked Guido Maria Kretschmer - the post will be up tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  2. Great detail shots honey!
    Love the green vintage blazer touch! & yes this chanel bag is just a dream to me .. xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig