Friday 15 January 2016

Camel And A Little Bit Of Plaid

Happy happy Friday! It's finally weekend again and I'm celebrating by sharing my current favorite two pieces for the grey weather in Berlin.
I've already shared my love for camel coats, so it's no surprise that a new one just made its way into my wardrobe. It's a shorter version which I think looks especially cool, styled with some ripped jeans, a casual jumper and some fun accessories. My second favorite piece that I have been wearing a lot lately is the grey jumper. Quite oversize and really comfy which is why I can't seem to take it off. Ha! I added my all time favorite tartan scarf, a black fedora  super cool back leather chelsea boots, my beloved check scarf from Topshop and my faithful companion the cross body bag by Hallhuber, to finish off my look. How do you like my look for grey days? As you all know from my last Weekly Update, next week Fashion Week craziness begins so this might be the last easy look (at least for a week) before some fancy ones make an appearance on the blog. Stay tuned and enjoy your weekend! 

I was wearing:

Pull&Bear Ripped Jeans (similar here)
Hallhuber Leather Bag (similar here)
H&M Fedora Hat (similar here)
Zign Chelsea Boots (similar here)

DE: Happy happy Friday! Endlich heißt es wieder Wochenende und passen dazu gibt es heute einen Look mit zwei meiner liebsten Teile aus meinem Kleiderschrank. Diese trage ich zurzeit besonders gerne, vor allem an Frauen regnerischen Tagen, wie wir sie in Berlin derzeit ständig haben. Wie ihr bereits wisst, bin ich ein großer Fan von beigefarbenen Mäntel. Daher ist es wohl keine Überraschung, dass noch eine Version meines Lieblingsmantels, nun in meinem Kleiderschrank gelandet ist. Diese ist jedoch etwas kürzer als sonst und sieht deshalb besonders gut aus, wenn man sie zu Ripped Jeans, einem lässigen Pullover und coolen Accessoires kombiniert. Mein zweites Lieblingsteil, ist der tolle graue Pullover, den ich letzte Woche wohl viel zu oft getragen habe. In seinem oversized Look ist er vor allem sehr gemütlich. Zu meinem Look stylte ich außerdem einige coole Accessoires, wie meinen Fedora Hut, klassische schwarze Chelsea Boots, den tollen Schal von Tipshop im Karomuster und meinen absolut treusten Begleiter, die Ledertasche von Hallhuber. Wie findet ihr meinen Look für graue Tage?
Wie ich euch schon in meinem letzten Weekly Update erzählte, steht die Fashion Week nächste Woche vor der Tür. Daher wird dieses Outfit vorerst wohl das letzte eher lässige sein, bevor es auf dem Blog einige ausgefallenere Looks gibt. Bleibt gespannt und genießt in der Zwischenzeit euer Wochenende!
Ph. by Mikuta
In collaboration with Shein. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

6 comments

  1. Lovely outfit ! Love the combination of that camel coat with a plaided scarf.
    x Gitta

    www.gittawitzel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos and a wonderful outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. So glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! Camel coat and bag. <3

    Daniela

    http://www.smellofjasmine.com/incognito/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Camel coats. A lot. hehe

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig