Monday 11 January 2016

Room Tour

I've finally received the last bits of my interior pieces and would love to share them with you! Thanks to a lovely collaboration with Otto.de I am the lucky owner of some very stylish new bits of interior in my room.
Since some of the pieces in my room were already there when I moved in, I tried to get new items that would work well with the overall vintage look. I decided for a floor lamp and table lamp form the same brand in antique brass. The are a perfect addition to my vintage couch and sofa. Another favorite is the bedside table that I already talked about in my weekly update #2. I'm really in love with the new items and loved styling them in my new room. Additionally I also bought a couple of other new bits and bots which I all linked below, so you can shop them straight away. Happy Monday loves!


DE: Ich habe nun endlich die letzten Teile für meine Zimmereinrichtung erhalten und teile sie voller Freude mit euch! Dank einer wundervollen Kooperation mit Otto.de habe ich nun einige tolle neue Einrichtungsgegenstände in meinem Zimmer. Da ich einige der Einrichtungsteile schon in meinem Zimmer waren als ich einzig, entschied ich mich dazu den Vintage Look beizubehalten und neue Teile zu suchen, die dazu passen. Deshalb wanderten die tollen Messinglampen von Trio sowie ein klassischer schwarzer Nachttisch, von dem ich euch schon im weekly update #2 erzählte, in meine  neue Einrichtungssammlung. Ich finde die neuen Teile wirklich toll und hatte viel Spaß dabei, alles an den richtigen Ort zu stellen, damit ein tolles Gesamtbild entsteht.  Zusätzlich habe ich auch noch einige Dekoteile eingekauft und euch alles verlinkt, damit ihr auch gleich shoppen könnt wenn euch das eine oder andere Teil gefällt. Happy Montag meine Lieben!
Ph. by myself
Share:

4 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig