Monday 4 January 2016

Five Favorite Outfits of 2015

Many outfits were shot in 2015 but I have to say among the numerous looks we shot for you in collaboration with some amazing brands, the above five were my absolute favorite. I just loved the overall looks, felt really comfortable wearing them and was especially pleased with the photography. So here are my five favorite outfits of 2015. Enjoy!

DE: Dank toller Kooperationen haben wir auch im letzten Jahr so einiges an tollen Content realisieren können. Dennoch muss ich zugeben, dass ich unter den ganzen Looks meine Favoriten hatte. Diese gefielen mir besonders gut, weil ich die Looks rundum super fand, mich in ihnen sehr wohlgefühlt habe und auch von der Umsetzung, sprich der Fotografie begeistert war. Deshalb gibt es heute meine fünf liebsten Outfits aus dem Jahr 2015! 

1. With The Perfect Shirt For Her I showed my interpretation of the classic Gant Diamond G Shirt. I styled it with a cute denim skirt and comfy Birkenstock sandals. A laid back look I wore a lot last summer.

2. Summer continued and I finally caved and tried the Off Shoulder trend mixed with a 70s twist. With the crotchet top and mini skirt I created a fun outfit for a day out or dinner night.

3. When temperatures dropped and autumn came around I loved wearing a lot of black and adding a touch of color. In Monday Blues I also showcased one of my favorite autumn pieces: cashmere jumpers!

4. All black outfits played a big role during autumn and winter and so I continued playing around with them by adding the loveliest accessories in bold colors and fun patterns. Patchwork in collaboration with Topshop was one of those looks.

5. When December knocked on the door I put emphasis on cozy and warm coats that also made my outfit stand out. In Pink Fluffy Coat & Leather Bag I styled a dusty pink statement coat with a cool girlfriend jeans and sporty accessories.

Those were my favorite five looks of 2015! I hope you enjoyed reading and got a bit inspired by my outfits. What was your favorite look of mine?
Share:

7 comments

  1. I love your style Minnie, so cool. My favourites are looks 1, 3 and 5. I like to keep things really simple, like you.

    Vikki, xx
    www.styleandminimalism.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vikki!! We can definitely agree on that :) <3

      Delete
  2. thats great! love your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to mark the 3. for a great winter dress as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful recap :) Great style :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ever so much for all the love Ivana <3

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig