Monday 21 November 2016

Black & White + The Ideal Levi's

Hi loves! I hope you are having great start t the new week. I'm working from home again today which is simply the best.
But I can't wait to go out, because the sun is shining again and when it's light like this outside it's much easier to shoot. Apart from shooting and getting work done at home, Chris and I have planned to go to the Mall of Berlin to do some shopping. Amongst many things, I am in desperate need of a new comfy jumper! What are your plans for today?

My look today consist of my favorite black coat, a comfy black and white jumper as well as the comfiest denim I own. I also styled some simple black heels boots. But the cooles thing about this look is probably my new fishnet stockings. Who else loves this trend? I must admit I'm really into it!

I was wearing

Levi's 501 CT Denim (similar here or here)

Shop The Look


DE: Hallo Ihr Lieben! Ich wünsche euch einen tollen Start ind ie neue Woche. Heute arbeite ich wieder von zu Hause und es könnte nicht besser laufen. Dennoch freue ich mich nachher rauszugehen, da heute di Sonne wieder so schön scheint. Wenn es draußen so schön hell ist, lässt es sich einfach besser shooten. Abgesehen davon, wollen Chris und ich nachher mal In die Mall of Berlin, dennoch möchte mir unbedingt einen neuen Kuschelpulli holen und einfach mal in die Läden und stöbern. Was habt ihr heuet so vor?

Der heutige Look besteht aus meinem liebsten Mantel, einem coolen Pulli von GANT, sowie die wohl tollste Jeans die ich besitze. Ich style zum Look schlichte schwarze Stiefeletten mit einem Absatz. Außerdem muss sich zugeben, dass auch ich dem Trend der Netzstrumpfhose verfallen bin... Wer findet diesen Trend auch so cool? 
Ph. by Chris
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig