Monday 7 November 2016

Grey Matters | Berlin

Hello loves and happy Monday! I've been up early and am already sitting in the office to get some work done. Today's look is a comfy winter look I wore yesterday when Chris and I strolled through our possible new neighborhood, Schöneberg. 
I recently got this amazing knit from Vila. Apart from the color (I simply love wearing grey tones at this time of the year) I absolutely adore the soft fabric. IT's none like my other knits, it's super cozy and comfortable to wear therefore perfect for chilly days. I paired it with simple skinny jeans and also added edgy leather boots for an even more laid back look. I'm also ver much in love with my new bag I got from Mango the other day. It reminds me so much the Chloe Hudson - but this one doesn't cost a fortune! In fact it's quite cheap and currently still available. Do you like it? Today will be a rather quiet day and one eI leave the office I'll do my best to prepare the next posts for this week, before meeting up with Chris for dinner. What are your plans for today? Have a lovely day!


I was wearing:

Vintage Camel Coat (similar here or here)
Pull&Bear Skinny Jeans (similar here)
Toyshop Boots (similar here or here)

DE: Hallo meine Lieben! Einen tollen Montag wünsche ich euch. Ich musste heute schon früh ins Büro und bin schon fleißig am Arbeiten. Gerne zeige ich euch daher meinen gestrigen Look, für einen entspannten Sonntag. Chris und ich verbachten diesen in unserer möglichen neuen Nachbarschaft, Schöneberg. Nach einen tollen Frühstück, spazierten wir durch die Straßen und fotografierten den heutigen Look. Den tollen Pullover bekam ich kürzlich von Vila zugeschickt. Abgesehen von der winterlichen Farbe, liebe ich das weiche Material – so bequem und perfekt für kühle Wintertage. Ich stylte dazu eine schlichte schwarze Skinny Jeans und schwarze Boots. 

Shop the look



Was ich an diesem Look aber besonders liebe ist meine neue Tasche, die ich letzte Woche bei Mango gekauft habe. Ich liebe den edlen Look, der mich stark an die tolle Chloe Hudson Tasche erinnert, im Gegensatz zu dieser aber war meine wesentlich erschwinglicher. Sie ist aus der aktuellen Kollektion und hier erhältlich. Den Rest des Tages verbringe ich heute im Büro. Später arbeite ich zu Hause dann weiter an neuen Posts für euch bevor Chris und ich und zum Essen treffen. Was habt ihr heute vor? Ich wünsch euch einen tollen Tag und schönen Start in die neue Woche!
Ph. by Chris
In collaboration with Vila. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig