Monday 14 November 2016

Monday Morning - Off Shoulder Blouse

Happy Monday my loves! A new week comes with a lot of work and I'm getting it at work today. I just can't deal with the cold.
But I might go out later because the sun is shining again and that should be taken advantage of. Whenever I work from home I still like to dress up a little bit. It kind of gives me of feeling of being more productive and not too lazy. Today I'm therefore wearing a striped off shoulder top and girlfriend jeans. You know ho much I love these kind of tops and when they com in stripes, I stumpy need to have them! All you nee dot know about my girlfriend Jeans is that it's the comfiest I ever wore. How do you like my off duty look? Have a great star to the new week. 


I was wearing:

Selected Femme Girlfriend Jeans (similar here, here or here)
Monki Cuffs

Shop Off Shoulder Blouses


DE: Einen wunderschönen Montag meine Lieben! Schön wieder eine neue Woche und es gibt viel zu tun. ich arbeite heute von zu Hause und könnte nich froher sein, nicht raus in die Kälte zu müssen. Obwohl die Sonne scheint, habe ich heute irgendwie gar kein verlangen nach draußen zu gehe. Aber vielleicht ändern sich das nachher. Wenn ich zu Hause arbeite, mag ich es trotzdem mich ordentlich anzuziehen, weil ich mir dann irgendwie viel produktiver vorkomme - komisch oder? Heute trage ich eine tolle off shoulder Bluse mit Streifen (what else) und eine Girlfriend Jeans. Entspannt und trotzdem stylish, dass man auch zwischendurch drinnen Fotos machen kann. Wi gefällt euch mein off duty Look? Habt einen tollen Start in die neue Woche! 
Ph. by Chris
In collaboration with Shein. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig