Tuesday 15 November 2016

Wedding Dress Inspo

This is a post I have wanted to share ever since Chris and I got engaged. I was going to write that I have no idea what my wedding dress should look like, but who am I kidding... I know EXACTLY how it should look!
I've already made an appointment at the Hochzeitshaus here in Berlin and am going to try various possible wedding dresses on next month. Together with my family and best friend I am going to have a great day drinking champagne and trying on lots of dresses! For obvious reason I can't tell you what exactly it should look like, which is why I thought this little wedding dress inspiration post would be a good alternative. These are all dresses I really love and would wear. Can you guess how my dress will look like? Are any of you married and what kind of dress did you wear to your wedding (or would you if got married)?
Shop wedding dresses


DE: Dies ist ein Post, den ich schon lange veröffentlichen wollte. Wie viele von euch wissen haben Chris und ich uns im Juli verlobt. Jetzt könnt eich natürlich sagen, dass ich keine Ahnung habe, wie mein Kleid aussehen soll, aber wem mache ich was vor.. ich weiß GENAU wie mein Hochzeitskleid aussehen soll! Einen Termin zur Anprobe gibt es schon - im Dezember geht es mit Familie und bester Freundin ins Hochzeitshaus Berlin. Natürlich kann ich euch nicht erzählen wie ich mir mein Kleid so vorgestellt habe, daher gibt es heute einen Inspirationspost zum Thema Hochzeitskleid. All diese Kleider könnte ich mit durchaus vorstellen, aber es gibt auch einfach viel zu viele Optionen. Was glaubt ihr, wie mein Kleid wohl aussehen wird? Seid ihr vielleicht selbst schon verheiratet? Was für ein Kleid habt ihr getragen falls dies der Fall ist beziehungsweise würdet ihr tragen, fall ihr es noch nicht seid? 
Ph via Pinterest 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig