Saturday 12 November 2016

Grey Beanie & Belted Wool Coat

Happy weekend my loves! Let me start by telling you how amazing the Flume concert was this week. Seriously one of the best shows I've ever been to, even though I woke up with a headache the next morning (I swear I didn't even have a drink ha).
Today we spent a lot of time outside despite the cold, because the sun was out for a change. My look consisted of all my favorite winter pieces. When temperatures drop, a beanie becomes more of a necessity than just a fashion item. I recently bought this cute at the Agency V sample sale and I love it! My outfit is pretty basic, consisting of a grey cashmere jumper with turtleneck - so soft and very comfy. I wore it to a black skinny jeans and leather boots. My absolute favorite piece for winter is this chic belted shawl coat. Both the jumper and coat are from Everlane. They have a wide selection of cashmere jumpers and very nice outerwear, plus they are currently offering worldwide shipping, so make sure to check them out.

Some exciting news, tomorrow we are probably going to find out where we'll order our wedding cake from. We have a meeting with the guys of Dilekerei to try cakes and hopefully find our dream cake design and taste. I'm so excited! I'll tell you more in the next post. Until then, have a lovely Saturday evening!

I was wearing:

Everlane Belted Wool Shawl Coat
Everlane Cashmere Turtleneck
Pull&Bear Skinny Jeans (similar here)
Topshop Boots (similar here or here)
Monki Beanie (similar here)

DE: Ein wunderschönes Wochenende wünsche ich euch! Zunächst einmal muss ich euch erzählen, wie unglaublich toll das Flume Konzert war. Es war wirklich eines der besten Konzerte auf dem ich bisher war. Die Musik war super und die Lichtshow der absolute Hammer! Am nächsten Morgen hatte ich aber schlimme Kopfschmerzen, obwohl ich nicht mal was getrunken hatte - das ist doch irgendwie ein gutes Zeichen oder ha? 

Heute haben wir mal wieder viel Zeit draußen verbacht, denn obwohl es sehr kalt war, hat sich heute die Sonne endlich blicken lassen. Das mussten wir natürlich ausnutzen! Mein Look dafür war recht simpel: ein Schwarz und Grau Mix, bestehend aus Rollkragenpulli, Wollmütze und Wickelmantel. Meine derzeitige Lieblingsmütze habe ich neulich beim Sample Sale von Agency V gekauft und den Mantel sowie Pulli habe ich von Everlane zugeschickt bekommen. Ich besitze mittlerweile schon einige Kashmir Pullover von Everlane, denn dort gibt es wirklich eine große Auswahl. Zurzeit bietet der Shop auch internationalen Versand an, also schaut unbedingt mal vorbei!

Nun aber mal zu sehr aufregenden Neuigkeiten... Morgen sind wir mit dem tollen Team von Dilekerei verabredet, um verschiedene Torten zu testen. Hoffentlich wird da auch unsere Hochzeitstorte für nächstes Jahr dabei sein. Ich bin echt aufgeregt und werde euch im nächsten Post natürlich erzählen wie es gelaufen ist. Bis dahin wünsche ich euch einen tollen Abend!
Ph. by Chris
In collaboration with Everlane. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi!! Sorry that I'm commenting so late, but I was wondering what size you decided to go with for the Everlane coat. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig