Monday 10 June 2013

Casualties of Life

Zara Coat/ UO Jumper/ H&M Blouse/ Primark Jeans and Loafers/River Island Hat
Casualties of Life. You don't find me wearing flats on the blog often! I just can't help it - I am obsessed with heels, okay but what girl isn't?! But since I don't really get to wear them in my everyday life (seriously, I don't want to die, running all around town every day haha) I even more so use the opportunity to mix them with my outfits for the blog. Long story short, I opted for loafers this time a) they are my favorite pair with the studs all over them b) they are oh so comfy and c) suited my mood after losing my iPhone *buhh*

P.S I just got back from the Lavazza Masterclass and can't wait to tell you all about it. That will be revealed tomorrow though! I will just leave you with this: I now know how foam milk with my great new love the A Modo Mio - waah waah weeh :D

photos by Keno

Like this post? Follow MinnieKnows on Twitter// Facebook// Instagram
Share:

5 comments

  1. First time seeing you wear flats :D You look gorgeous as always. The sweater is so pretty! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi <3 Thanks dear! By the way what did you think of the previous outfit? :)

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit!! It fits perfect to you and is so cool and edgy!
    I am so in love with your blog follow you now on bloglovin, maybe you have a second to watch out our blog!


    Love, SAMOROUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. your long champ bag is to die for! love this whole look!

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig