Sunday 9 June 2013

THE NEW TRADITION

New Tradition. Creating this outfit has been such a delight - I received this cool 47Brand snapback from CanoeInc recently and it was so sporty and cool that I was inspired to create my Lavazza x Wimbledon New Tradition outfit around it! I am wearing Bershka pants (similar here), Zara jumper (similar here), Vintage blazer (similar here), 47Brand snapback (here), Primark heels (similar here) and Marc B bag via Topshop (similar here). What do you think? Like it? 
I am in love! Green and purple (which the blue of my snapback has to substitute for) are the official colors for Wimbledon, the oldest and most prestigious tennis tournament in the world. It's taking place this month and I have teamed up with Lavazza and Wimbledon for an exciting campaign. 

Why Lavazza you ask? For the third year, Lavazza is sharing the Italian espresso experience, being the official coffee for Wimbledon. Coffee is the essence for the Italian lifestyle and spectators at the Wimbledon tournament have had the chance to delightfully enjoy Lavazza coffee since 2011. I think I can speak for the majority when I say: I do love a good Espresso. Hence, I could not live without my morning ritual of indulging in a hot coffee. So naturally, I was thrilled to be chosen as one of the Bloggers to participate in this splendid challenge.
What's in it for you: This year we are celebrating The New Tradition Of Wimbledon and have some amazing prices for you in store. Create your New Tradition and you could win tickets to Wimbledon and more - read more about it HERE and I might see you there!


photos by Keno

Like this post? Follow MinnieKnows on Twitter// Facebook// Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig